N755BE 1982 Piper Saratoga SP
No Damage History, Bendix/King KMA 24 Audio Panel, WX-1000 Stormscope, PM3000 6 Place Intercom w/ Isolation & Music Input, Paint 8.5 Out of 10, Factory Air Conditioning.
Airplane Model:Saratoga SP
Air-Frame Hours:4260 Hours
Engine Hours320 Hours SMOH by Pine Mountain Engines
Prop Hours:20 Hours SPOH
Paint:Paint 8.5 Out of 10 Beautiful 2007 Metallic Paint Update!!
Interior:Interior 7 Out of 10 Updated 2007!!
- Factory Air Conditioning !!
- Yoke Mounted Electric Trim
- Yoke Mounted A/P Disonnect
- Pilot/Copilot Hardwired Bose Headset Jacks
- Standby Vacuum System
- Dual Push To Talk Buttons
- Rosen Sun Visors !!
- TAS 100 Engine Pre-Heater
- Heavy Duty Cleveland Wheel Brakes
- Pulse Wingtip Lighting System
- Hubba Hubba Hub Cap Covers
- No Damage History
- 1,300 lbs. Of Useful Load
- Located New Haven, CT “KHVN”
- Hangered Last 12 Years in Heated Hanger!!
- Annual Inspection July 2016
- Bendix/King KMA 24 Audio Panel
- King KLN 90B IFR GPS w/
- Bendix/King KY 197 Digital Com #1
- Bendix/King KNS 80 Digital Nav #1
- Century 41 Autopilot featuring;
- Altitude Hold & Pre-select
- Vertical Rate Selection
- Heading Bug Track
- GPS Nav Traking
- Glideslope Intercept
- Bendix/King KY 197 Digital Com #2
- Bendix/King KN 53 Digital Nav#2
- WX-1000 Stormscope
- Bendix/King KT 76A Transponder
- PM3000 6 Place Intercom w/ Isolation & Music Input
Request More Information
Check out these reviews from some of our satisfied clients.
All of their staff are very professional. I was routinely updated on the status of my plane all the way to closing. Outstanding job!Scott Hutchinson - Colorado
It was a pleasure to work with the entire Upward Aircraft staff. They offered top notch service from the time they picked up my aircraft to closing. I’m looking forward to shopping my next plane!Allen Hayes - Illinois
My experience with Upward was a great turn-key experience. My entire family loves our plane and my wife is extremely happy I had Upward Aircraft Sales’ experience working for my best interest.Andrew Peck - New York
Upward Aircraft Sales was great. The sales team bent over backward to make my second plane purchase even more enjoyable than the first. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for something specific to purchase.Louis Calhoun - Louisiana
It was great dealing with Upward Aircraft Sales. This was the very first plane I purchased and the entire staff made it a very enjoyable experience. I will definitely call on them again when I decide to make a change of aircraft.Lanston M. - Illinois
Upward exceeded my expectations. They were able to find a qualified buyer in under 30 days and for the amount I was expecting. I am extremely satisfied. The sale of my SR20 was professionally negotiated and coordinated which made the entire process far less stressful than I had anticipated.Nick Stratford - Florida
Erik and the rest of the crew were extremely helpful in the recent purchase of my Cherokee Six. I appreciate
The sales team was knowledgeable and trustworthy. I purchased my plane sight unseen and I couldn’t be happier.Craig Stevens - Iowa